Spring is the perfect time to plan a project! Check out our bathroom remodeling ideas and ask the right questions. Consider everybody’s needs, even your pets.
5 Bathroom Remodeling Tips:
- Match new bathroom features to existing products when doing a partial bathroom remodel
- Choose the right tile – Porcelain and glazed tiles are your friend. When looking for a low-maintenance and safe bathroom choose tiles with textured surfaces and matte finishes, which are less slippery when wet.
- Consider the best height for the tub, sink, and toilet – Make sure everything is within reach! Don’t forget about the little ones.
- Create a practical storage area for toiletries and towels – Avoid cramming towels into places where they simply don’t belong.
- Think ahead and create practical solutions – Get everything you need, such as a bathroom vent – What about doubles sinks? – A combination shower and bathtub? – a separate privacy spot for the toilet?
Ask these questions to ensure your new bathroom will meet all of your family’s needs. Consult with bath remodel contractors before starting. A bathroom remodeling contractor can offer better prices. Ferris Home Improvements proudly serves Delawareans with quality bathroom remodeling. We have great relationships with product vendors to skip the middleman and offer you great pricing.
The vendors work with us directly to offer you better savings. So what are you waiting for? Contact us now! Let us help with your bath remodel – 302-300-1272