The holiday season is time spent with friends and family. Some may come from out of town to stay with you. Are you ready?
If you find the answer to this question to be a resounding no, why not consider upgrading your kitchen or bathroom in order to accommodate your guests.
There is still time to renovate parts of your house, so you can accommodate loved ones in comfort and style. Ferris Home Improvements has been voted #1 Home Improvement Contractor in Delaware year after year. We are here to help you with all your home improvement projects. We hope you liked these great home remodel ideas and that they will serve as an inspiration for all your future home improvement projects.
5 Great Home Remodel Ideas to Do Before Holidays
- Update Your Home’s Entryway. First impressions are important. Want to ensure your family and friends feel welcome from the start? Consider upgrading to a new, improved, clutter-free entryway. Are you tired of looking at coats and boots piled up at the entrance to your home when you entertain. Get ORGANIZE! Check out HGTV’s 670 Foyers to get some inspiration on sprucing up your home’s entrance.
- Powder Room Remodel. A newly renovated powder room with modern fixtures will be a great hit with your guests. Sprucing up the guest bathroom can make guest feel welcome and treasured. Here are a few gorgeous ideas by Houzz.
- Kitchen Remodel. The kitchen tends to be where people tend to gather, so it needs to be both efficient and inviting. Can’t afford a full blown renovation? There are many simple remodel solutions to make this space feel brand new. Add an extra mini fridge for beverages so your entertaining gets much easier. Get a new island, counter-tops or energy efficient appliances. Check out these excellent kitchen remodeling tips by Better Homes and Gardens.
- Recreation Room Remodel. Convert a spare room or the basement into an ideal space for entertaining. Rec rooms are great for both adults and the younger generation as it’s a safe place to hang out and have fun. Who doesn’t love game rooms?
- Introduce a Bar/Beverage Area. Make entertaining even easier with a self-serve beverage bar.It’s always a great idea to have a separate space for drink preparation while the food area stays uncluttered and stress-free.
We hope you liked these great home remodel ideas and that they will serve as an inspiration for all your future home improvement projects. Remember, there’s still time to upgrade your home base for the holidays! If you need help bringing any of these ideas into life, contact Ferris Home Improvements of Delaware. We have over 40 years of experience of providing dependable and quality home improvement services to Newark, Bear, Wilmington and New Castle, Delaware. Get in touch!
Time to be proactive and get the room of your dreams! Contact Ferris Home Improvements, your local home improvement contractor who you can trust! We’ve been voted #1 Home Improvement Contractor in Delaware year after year! We are a local company with experts that can help you with all your home renovation needs. Contact us for a free consultation, quote or a visit our showroom to discuss all your options!