Do Your Windows Need Replacement?
Can your current windows handle the summer heat? Are they easy to operate? If you’re not sure whether your windows, one of the most important features of your house, can protect you from outside hazards, maybe it’s time to invest in new ones. Lucky for you, Ferris Home Improvements is a #1 Window Installer in Delaware, and our expert contractors can help you with all your home’s needs. However, if you’re still not sure whether you need new windows or not, here’s 5 Signs Your Windows Need Replacement.
5 Signs Your Windows Need Replacement
- Windows with cracked glass or broken locks. Faulty windows can be a major safety hazard. Don’t risk a fall, cut, or break-in. By replacing your windows, you’ll add safety AND beauty to your home.
- Moisture trapped between glass means the seal must be replaced.
- Windows are hard to open/close. Installing new, fully operational windows makes for an easy solution to avoid frustration.
- Rotted window frames. Do you have wood window frames? Rotted or crumbled wood around window frames can allow for further moisture damage creating unhealthy living conditions for your family.
- Windows do not meet your needs. Why not upgrade to add safety and practicality to your home?
Replacement windows not only add beauty to your home, they also make it more livable. We are experts at installing energy efficient windows to improve your home’s safety, lighting and ventilation. Ferris Home Improvements is Delaware’s #1 Window Replacement Contractor. Contact us today to get a free estimate!