Add Natural Light to Your Bathroom!
Did you know that our bodies naturally crave sunlight when we wake up? It has been scientifically proven that natural light is beneficial to our well-being, and that it affects both our productivity and health.
These days, homeowners love open concept designs because they realize that natural light is what makes their home feel warmer and cozier. While some rooms in your house need a bit more privacy, it doesn’t mean that you can’t use ways to let in more sunlight to your home. Let’s take a bathroom. This room usually feels cold, because it is made of hard materials that are often dark for functional and privacy purposes. However, there are tricks to incorporate more natural light in your bathroom without sacrificing your privacy.
So why not design your dream bathroom full of natural light to keep you energized throughout the day, from start to finish? It’s time to put your emotional well-being on the pedestal by following a few of the tips below.
5 Ways to Add Natural Light to Your Bathroom:
- Casement (crank-out) windows. Get rid of steam or odor faster!
- Tube Skylight. More control over natural sunlight, plus guaranteed privacy.
- Frosted or Privacy Glass. A must-have! It will allow a proper amount of sunlight to come through and make sure you maintain your privacy.
- Picture window. Place it appropriately and enjoy the view!
- Mirrors. A simple and effective way to reflect some light in the bathroom.
Needless to say, the sun is our energy source and we function much better when we receive its energy daily. If you haven’t taken advantage of the 5 Ways To Add Natural Light To Your Bathroom that we shared in today’s post, it looks like your bathroom may need some remodeling ASAP.
Ferris Home Improvements has highly skilled home improvement contractors that can help you get the natural light your body craves. We can advise you on how a bathroom remodeling in Delaware can make your daily bathroom routine healthier and more energizing, giving you a more positive way to start your day!