Now that the holidays are behind us and winter is in full swing, why not make it a new year’s resolutions to keep the spirit of the season going and liven up your home with winter entertaining. There’s much to look forward to at the beginning of the year; the super bowl, Valentine’s Day, St. Patty’s Day.
To Prepare Yourself, Here Are 5 Best Home Improvements for Winter Entertaining:
- Remodel 1/2 Bathroom or Guest Bathroom: Make your guest bathroom a welcoming space for friends and family! Here are a few remodeling ideas.
- Remodel Kitchen: The kitchen can be one of the more complicated homes to remodel in your home. There are so many decisions to make, so many options and limited budgets. Analyzing how you use your kitchen and your essential needs is a good start to planning your kitchen renovation. Here are a few good tips for kitchen remodeling.
- Remodel Entryway: New front door, new porch, a new entryway décor/roofed in area, a new landing area organization or a new coat closet organization can help to create a great first impression when guests are entering your home. Here are a few Entryway Tips.
- Remodel Rec Room for Adults and/or Children: A basement or spare room can be the ideal space for entertaining family and friends. They can serve to be an excellent place for children to socialize, a game room for adults or a media room for all generations. Here are some great ideas on remodeling your Rec Room.
- Remodel Bar/Beverage Area for Easy Guest Self-Service: Creating an area where guests can easily access beverages away from the food preparation area is ideal when entertaining. Anyone who has experienced wading through a crowd while trying to get snacks or dinner on the table can tell you that a beverage bar is a good idea!